Respect for the environment
That is to say, as close as possible to the plant with tools such as pest sensors but also insect hotels, flower beds, hedges, bird scarrers).
We promote sustainable agriculture and minimize interventions.
Organic inputs are preferred.
An independent organization GLOBALGAP certifies our production annually.
‘BIENVENUE à la ferme‘ members undertake to respect the various quality charters set up by the organisation.
Food processing (cooking)
Since 2017, we have been monitored and advised by the EUROFINS laboratory specialising in food quality and safety verification.
HVE (High Environmental Value) certification means that our farming practices used throughout the farm preserve the natural ecosystem and minimise pressure on the environment through 4 controlled themes :
✅ phytosanitary strategy
✅ fertilisation management
✅ water resource management
The "good gestures" practiced / to be practiced at the farm, at the markets and in the shops :
- Return empty egg cartons
- Bring back empty and clean yoghurt pots
- Bring back empty and clean jam jars (only from the farm) (without the lid)
- Take your containers to the olive bar
- Put your fruit and vegetables in a basket or a reusable and washable cloth bag, avoid disposable bags
- Prefer a pack of 4 slices of ham to 2 x 2 slices = 1 less plastic packaging !
In addition to the benefits for the environment, these gestures limit the impact of price increases on packaging in our shops, by reducing the amount of packaging to be purchased.
How to be thrifty at the farm ?
- Take advantage of our very advantageous loyalty card
- Order your anti-waste baskets via the Too Good Too Go application (value 15,- €, sold 5,- €)
- Take advantage of discounts on products with a short shelf life : up to 50% off !
- Take advantage of the special offers - every month, a new offer/promotion is proposed (on a fruit, a vegetable, potatoes, eggs : the essentials of our kitchens)