Time of preparation: 25 minutes / Cooking time: 45 minutes
For 4 persons / Easy / Cost: cheap
To season squashes
1 tablespoon or tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 tablespoon or teaspoon of dried and finely chopped Provencal herbs
For the stuffing
400 g button mushrooms
250 g smoked tofu
150 ml water for buckwheat cooking
100 ml cooking soya or soya cream
80 g Comté cheese
40 g of county
1 celery stalk of about 50 g
30 g crushed hazelnuts
1 sweet onion or 1 red onion (about 120 g)
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 180° C.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil and half a tablespoon of finely chopped Provencal herbs.
- Wash the squashes, cut them in half from top to bottom, empty the seeds and filaments with a tablespoon.
- Brush the inside and the rim with the oil and herbs mixture, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the squashes in a lightly greased baking dish or baking tray with the hollow part on the dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
- 20 minutes before the end of the cooking time, prepare the garnish: In a small saucepan, put the buckwheat with the water. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stop cooking and let the seeds swell for 15 minutes, covered.
- Peel the onion and dice it into small cubes. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Peel the garlic and remove the germ.
- Brown the onion over medium-low heat. If necessary, quickly wash the mushrooms and cut them into fairly small pieces. Add the mushrooms and cook over high heat. Squeeze the garlic, add the parsley, mix and cook until there is almost no more cooking water.
- Wash the celery stalk and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- When the pan is almost empty, add the buckwheat, celery, hazelnuts, tofu and soy cream, add pepper and mix.
- Garnish the squash and sprinkle with grated cheese if desired. In this case, they will have to be broiled for 5 minutes in the oven in the grill position, previously heated.
- Serve by placing the squash in bowls so that they do not tip over.